Join a community of Metal Building Systems Industry experts, peers, and mentors. Members enjoy special access to training resources, networking events, a listing in the MBCEA directory, and more!
Industry Membership is open to individuals, partnerships, or corporations in the business of providing products and/or services to Contractor Members of the MBCEA.
$525 Annual Dues
Contractor Membership is open to any building contractor proprietorship, partnership, or corporation which has been engaged in the business of marketing metal building systems; and/or metal roofing systems; and/or the contract erection of metal building systems; and/or metal roofing systems, for at least one year.
$525 Annual Dues
Chapter Membership is open to regional representatives that have a National Headquarters Office (outside of the Chapter area) that has paid the Annual MBCEA Industry Membership National dues.
$130 Annual Dues
Learn more about us through our Who is and What is MBCEA videos on our gallery page. Some of the benefits of MBCEA membership include:
- Top quality metal building training and education through the Metal Buildings Institute at member pricing.
- MBCEA e-newsletter. This powerful tool full of helpful tips can be sent to as many people in your organization as you like.
- The MBCEA is the premier place to network with the Metal Building Industry. Members are matched with a trusted advisor in our Mentor Program at no charge for business advice and assistance exclusive to the Metal Building Systems Industry.
- Crew sourcing and free placement of ads on the website. Access to the MBCEA network when you're in a jam to help you find a crew or a job for your existing crew.
- The latest developments in our ground-breaking Metal Building Assemblers Accreditation Program.
- Member-only Resources such as the Employee Safety Guide (available in English or Spanish), toolbox talks, checklists and contract documents.
- Members are highlighted in a searchable Directory, which is used worldwide by companies seeking Contractors and Erectors.
- MBCEA members also receive discounted pricing for the annual MBCEA Conference and chapter meetings.
- Industry members, we welcome you too. Opportunities abound to showcase your product and network with your customers.
"You can't beat the value of membership! This association provides training and education on a local and national level that can't be provided in house for the cost. The years of knowledge and experience shared by members is priceless."
-Keith Wentworth, Dutton and Garfield
"The benefits of membership in MBCEA are numerous. As a GC/CM we have found the quality of MBCEA erectors to be the best in the metal building industry. Our efforts to become accredited in the AC-478 program has brought up our level of professionalism and defined a clear process for the construction of metal buildings creating a safer and quality driven culture which is now extending to other trades we work with. Finally, I have found the networking opportunities of membership a huge advantage providing contacts for suppliers, sub-contractors and ultimately, friendships."
-Art Hance, Hance Construction
"MBCEA is the best thing I ever did for my business. The people and support can't be beat OR duplicated."
–Justin Waller, RedIron Construction
Members of the MBCEA pledge to:
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of business by using only legal and ethical business practices
- Promote the advancement of pre-engineered metal building sales and steel erection and promote the trade craft Metal Building Assembler.
- Provide employees with opportunities for education through company sponsored learning programs.
- Comply with applicable safety and OSHA standards and adhere to Industry Best Practices.
- Provide a working environment that promotes the safety and health of all.
- Avoid conduct and practices that would discredit the metal building industry.
- Adhere to metal building systems manufacturer’s drawings, specifications and installation manuals