Reaching New Heights Together - Join here!
Code of Conduct for MBCEA Members
Members of the MBCEA pledge to:
- Adhere to metal building systems manufacturer’s drawings, specifications and installation manuals
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of business by using only legal and ethical business practices
- Promote the advancement of pre-engineered metal building sales and steel erection and promote the trade craft Metal Building Assembler.
- Provide employees with opportunities for education through company sponsored learning programs.
- Comply with applicable safety and OSHA standards and adhere to Industry Best Practices.
- Provide a working environment that promotes the safety and health of all.
- Avoid conduct and practices that would discredit the metal building industry.
Contractor Membership is open to any building contractor proprietorship, partnership, or corporation which has been engaged in the business of marketing metal building systems; and/or metal roofing systems; and/or the contract erection of metal building systems; and/or metal roofing systems, for at least one year. Dues are $525 annually with renewals on 1/1.
Industry Membership is open to individuals, partnerships, or corporations in the business of providing products and/or services to Contractor Members of the MBCEA. Dues are $750 annually with renewals on 1/1.
Chapter Membership is open to regional representatives that have a National Headquarters Office (outside of the Chapter area) that has paid the Annual MBCEA Industry Membership National dues. Dues are $130 annually with renewals on 1/1.