Outside Sales Representative - NH
• Generate new business opportunities and revenue from both prospects (cold calling) and outreach to existing customer base.
• Increase revenue through upsell and cross sell opportunities in the established account base.
• Make sales calls to qualify prospects. Involvement in information gathering efforts and/or tracking and follow-up of leads and inquiries.
• Provide the highest level of customer service by supporting customers in their overall experience.
• Achieve sales targets through independent outbound prospecting activity in addition to opportunity building skills that uncover business value for the customer.
• Expand the current, established customer base in a territory.
• Practice sound judgment and discretion with company's best interest always in mind.
• Implement sales strategies by working with sales management and marketing team members
• Quoting, creating sales order and purchase orders, and entering and updating contacts in database.
Contact Carol Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org.