Entry Level Steel Erectors
JAC Metal Building Contractors, LLC is looking for entry level Steel Erectors to join our construction team. As a metal building erector, you will be responsible for preparing equipment, setting elevations, rigging materials, driving forklifts, bolting up materials, squaring up assemblies, and following erection drawings. This position requires you to keep safety at the forefront of a Jobsite to ensure the safety of yourself and others. You will utilize your previous experience and on-the-job training in the process of constructing a variety of structures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in metal building construction projects; performing manual work in preparing for erection.
- As a Steel Erector, you will be responsible for preparing equipment, setting elevations, rigging materials, driving a forklift, bolting up materials, squaring up assemblies, following erection drawings
- Forces members into final position, using turnbuckles, crowbars, jacks, and hand tools
- Bolts aligned members to keep them in position until they can be permanently riveted, bolted, or welded in place
- Maintaining a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure jobsite
- Handling and storing materials
- Loading and unloading trucks and hauling and hoisting materials
- Ensuring that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed
- Driving company work truck to and from jobsites.
- Be willing to work in a variety of temperatures
- Possess reliable transportation
- Has 1 years of experience installing metal buildings
- Is bilingual, Spanish & English
- Construction Background
- No experience required. On-site training will be provided
- Possess a valid state issued driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be a team-oriented individual, with a safety mindset
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $18-$21 (based on experience)
Location: Main location is Denver (Colorado), but travel to other states will be required.
If interested, contact Omar Felix at email@example.com or 760-774-7706.