PEMB Foreman w/Perdiem
A.M.P. Contracting is a progressively growing commercial construction company specializing in pre-engineered buildings and structural steel. We are currently looking to add a Working Foreman to our metal building crews.
Projects in ND, MN & SD w/ Per Diem $100
SI HABLAMOS ESPANOL !
Job Duties and Responsibilities: This is a WORKING foreman
· Completes projects on schedule.
· Supervises and manages a construction crew of 4-10.
· Executes project schedule by assigning daily tasks and responsibilities to their crew.
· Holds daily toolbox meetings with the crew and participates in weekly meetings with upper management to report project progress.
-Approves employee hours and Rto's
· Supervises the use of machinery and equipment.
· Guarantees all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
· Resolves fixes as needed on job sites.
· Sets steels.
· Applies metal sheeting/siding, metal roofs, trim work/gutters.
-Must be able to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
-Have completed 15 -25 PEMB in the last 5 years
-Experience with Metallic, Nucor and Varco Pruden, and Butler preferred
-Must have completed pemb start to completion.
-5 years of metal building experience.
-3 years supervisory experience.
-5 years of metal siding and roofs.
-1 year in insulated metal panels.
-Knowledge of crane signals.
-Trained on aerial lift, forklift and scissor lift.
Health, Dental, Disability and Life insurance
Vacation and holiday pay.
Personal and sick leave
Company expense card
If interested contact Denise Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-281-1375.